Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Snapshot of Saturday

One of my good friends Dianna is an amazing photographer, you may have seen the link to her blog on mine (Karelle Photography). Anyways, she needed some help working at a kids fair at the Woodlands mall on Saturday, and since Ana and I basically staulk her blog daily for updates, she figured we'd be good candidates. She was one of the photographers at my wedding, as well as my bridals, she also shot some "experimental" pics of Kris and I downtown a few months ago!

Ana and I hung out together all day Sat at the kids fair. It was fun to people watch...and hopefully we convinced some people to use Dianna in the near future :)


Here is the display Dianna put together, it looked so nice, I like the clean lines.

Here are all 3 of us by the Chick-fil-a cow, he was our friend, especially since he was handing out free kids meals! Eat More Chicken!!

Here are some of the pictures that Dianna has taken from our wedding and when we were downtown Houston!







3 comments:

Karelle Photography said...

And I'm so incredibly appreciative!!

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

I love it... looks like she did pics for Renee as well... way to help out and yes she does do a good job.

The Martin's said...

Great pics! You two are so photogenic and your friend is a very creative photographer too!