Thursday, August 14, 2008

Week-end Review

Wow I'm a very bad blogger and now I have multiple blogs to post all this week- yikes! This weekend was fun filled! Saturday morning we went to Jason Kates (Kris's old roommate) wedding. It was very fun, we got to see lots of friends, and of course the wedding cake was delicious! I'm excited that Kris and I will get to dig into our cake tops soon for our one year anniversary (although I don't feel like they can really be all that tasty after a year).


Kris with our long lost friend Charles Luke, aka White Tiger (he moved to Virginia, it's very sad). Although I'm not friends with him anymore cause he said bad things about OSU and that the Big 10 Conference was weak - I'll have to have God work on my heart towards forgiving him :)


Me and my handsome hubby - you're so cute pumpkin!


The bride and groom- Janel and Jason


Then later that evening we had a "Nearly and Newly" (that's our Sunday school class) social at our house! It was really fun, we had lots of appetizers and played Rock Band (which is seriously the best video game ever - I can jam on the base guitar and Kris is pretty awesome at vocals). It was a fun, but tiring Saturday!


Some of the rockers! Rock On!

Sunday was a nice relaxing day consisting mostly of going to church and taking a nap. Here's Vic hanging out in the front yard!



The sky was so beautiful, I love Texas Thunderstorms as they roll in!

No comments: