Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Tagged - 6th picture, 6th folder

This is a fun little game...I was tagged by my SWEET friend Camille to post the 6th picture in the 6th folder in My Pictures...so here it is.

In late May I went to a little town called Cripple Creek, Colorado for work (my sweet friend/co-worker Kasey came with me, it was so much fun). The road to Cripple Creek took us through the mountains, it was so beautiful. This was a picture taken on the way to the little town.

I tag Dianna, Ana, Angie, and Amy (and Renee, since she hasn't done it yet).

4 comments:

Renee Westcott said...

I'm getting to it, I promise! Just a little behind b/c I was sick yesterday.

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

Ok.. thanks for playing but I have a bone to pick... when you describe me you say your friend and then when you describe your co-worker you say sweet friend... I will take that as an accident... but since you don't think I am sweet... I will have to say "bite-me"... HE HE HE

Karelle Photography said...

Oh goodness, I wouldn't even know which hard drive to start with...........but I'll try.

Karelle Photography said...

This is hard because I have folders inside of folders inside of folders. Yikes!!!