Friday, November 14, 2008

Studying and Fencing

Over the last week I have been very busy studying for the CPA Exam - Audit section. Which I'm actually feeling okay about taking (it does help that I've been an auditor for the last 6 years). Whenever I study Trinity likes to help me study by laying on my book (which really doesn't help, so I have to move her off). But she's enjoying the quality time together.

Here's a picture of Trin and I studying together...


Here's another pic...


While I've been doing that (and was sick this week with a sinus infection), Kris has been busy putting up fence at the rental house. That house lost the entire fence, all the way around the yard, during the hurricane. We finally got the insurance proceeds to fix it, so Kris has been taking advantage of his free time (since I've been studying during every spare moment) and has been putting the fence back up. It's looking really nice...





2 comments:

Karelle Photography said...

It's the only time I've ever seen Trinity. I hope you do well on the exam!!!

Renee Westcott said...

Hey, enough blogging, get back to the books!