Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Ana challenged the ladies reading her blog to say why they are thankful for thier husbands. I decided to make a list of ten things that I'm thankful to Kris for...cause otherwise the list could go on indefinitely...and I added a picture, cause pictures just make the blog more fun...
1. He's a Godly man and a true leader of our household
2. He's very handy around the house (which has allowed me to have an amazing home on a modest budget)
3. He's sensitive to my feelings and is so patient at trying to understand me (and women in general)
4. He's really, really, ridiculously good looking
5. He always helps me do the dishes after I cook dinner (thanks baby)
6. He's so good at telling me he loves me (love you too pumpkin)
7. He watches chick-flicks with me
8. He likes to travel as much as I do
9. He inspires me to be a better wife and person
10. He's not scared to speak the truth, while still being kind and caring. I admire that everyday he tries to be a better husband to me. He's truly a man after God's own heart.
I love you pumpkin...thanks for being such an amazing husband!!!
Now I for the ladies reading this...I give you the same challenge that Ana gave me...
****In the spirit of thankfullness for our husbands, I encourage each of you ladies reading to post what you are specifically thankful for in your husbands today. This is a time of bragging, so don't be shy....